It is… Wednesday… ohhhh I am so sorry, Isun is now live blogging. I apologize for those of you that are witnessing this. I’ll really try not to.
HOLY SHIT THIS IS ALREADY AWESOME. The witch, the witch, the witch ohhhhh that was cool.
just watched rise of the guardians. it was INCREDIBLE. I cried, I was frightened, and I just let myself be a kid again watching it and it was so beautiful.
Now, I am beginning Merlin. I don’t like watching things that aren’t done yet, and this is the only series on my things to watch that is done, so I might as well start and end it before I start anything else :) There will also be a Firefly marathon for me somewhere in there.
I am really excited for this. I love stories.
crying is manly as shit
crying was originally seen as a masculine thing. if you were a roman centurion or something and you didn’t cry when one of your fellow soldiers died, you were seen as an insensitive pussy.
- Dumbledore: Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts!
- Dumbledore: I actually don't know why your parents still send you here
- Dumbledore: There's like a 30% chance you'll die tragically
- Dumbledore: And it just goes up every year
- Dumbledore: I guess that just means all your parents hate you
- Dumbledore: Great let's have some pumpkin juice
- Dumbledore: 30 points go to Griffindor for Harry's breathing techniques
meetyou6feetunderthestars asked: Hello former inhabitant of the room across the hall from me/former midi person
Awww! Sam! Hello, darling!!
but don’t you see, superwholock is team free will
Sam is Doctor Who, the smart sympathetic one who always clings to hope even when things get rough
Dean is Supernatural, butch and tough as nails, but incredibly gay and crying on the inside
and Castiel is the Sherlock fandom, ancient and wise but inevitably descends into madness
OH DEAR GOD TAKE ME NOW
at least buy me dinner first